Monday, February 21, 2011

Overseas.

Today, I skyped with my friend, Stephen, from England. I asked him if we sound ridiculous when we try to talk like we're British; then I did it. He laughed and asked, "Is that really what we sound like?" We then went over slang from England which includes: pants (stupid), fittie (attractive), stroppy (moody), ace (top notch/cool), gits, and plonker. Those last two are hard to define, but I find their slang interesting.

I also received a letter from my dear friend, Cloe (aka France), from Paris this weekend! I was thrilled! She wrote me this really long, lovely letter. I love international friends. It makes me happy to hear about their foreign affairs and life overseas.

I've got a new piece I want to do. I know what I want to do, I just gotta figure out how to do it. Keep your eyes peeled this week. I stumbled across Drew, and he does these left handed cartoons. I love the character and the writing he used here.

2 comments:

Matt Benyo said...

Does Chloe write in french?

Greg Zulauf said...

chels this is hilarious