Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Birthday, Janine!

Today is my mother's birthday. We yelled through the house at Midnight about it. However, earlier, I kept saying, "Everybody loves it when, Kevin's CRYING!" over and over again so Janine said I'm not allowed to have any cake. I told her I didn't care though. I don't want her California Dream Cake. Janine has been telling me all the things she wants for her birthday, but I don't have any money; so she told me I have to be nice and problem-free all day. I'll give her a pore strip. I'm sure she'd like one of those. She always hounds me for them when I buy them from the store. I'll also give her some compliments, but she will just think those are sarcastic. If you know my mother and the house phone number, give her a call and wish her a happy birthday OR if you don't know the number, leave a comment and I'll show her those. Here is a picture of Janine celebrating her 4th birthday. Not much has changed.I know I said I'd post that cut out I did yesterday, today, but that's because I thought yesterday was Tuesday; not Wednesday. The cut out will be posted TOMORROW.

3 comments:

JMar said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANINE! DAVID BOWIE WROTE A SONG ABOUT YOU ISN'T THAT GREAT?!

Anonymous said...

Send the arab back to Iraq.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. REALLY. I SWEAR TO ALLAH