Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hello February!

Congratulations to everyone I know for making it through January without dying. 2011 has been hell on wheels and I really hope it cools its jets in February because I've got some Birthdays and a song debut that I'm looking forward to. So, gimme a break. For WHATEVER REASON, I've officially been up for 28 hours. I'm kind of in limbo. Instead of posting art like I should be, I'm going to post 3 random pictures:

1) Heath Ledger and Joseph Gordon-Levitt in 10 Things I Hate About You. This quote is one of my faves. Heath says it. I have it written on my art table.2) My friend, Ryan, said this really great line to me today and so I made this. Don't think of me as a narcissist because I'm not, but do think of me as a ravenous wolf with good, often irrational, advice; because sometimes I am.3) Last, but not least, here is a photo of me from a party in Ypsilanti in the summer of 2009. It's one of the few pictures where I look decent with short hair. I like this photo despite the fact that I'm glowing. I kind of wish I still looked like this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, youz lookin' tan in dis photo.