Saturday, November 6, 2010

Weekend!

MY WEEKEND HAS BEEN AMAZING THUS FAR! I hope that everyone else can say the same. I love being in good company and lately that's all I've been. I haven't a single complaint. I thought I'd share some more advice from Love and Learn and Pass It On: People ages 5 to 95 share what they've discovered about life, love, and other good stuff by H. Jackson Brown, Jr. as a weekend post. ENJOY!
I've learned that...
the greater a person's guilt, the greater his need to cast blame on others. -Age 46
you shouldn't look back except to learn. -Age 70
men who wear bow ties are usually great dancers. -Age 34
life sometimes gives you a second chance. -Age 62
anger manages everything poorly. -Age 53

1 comment:

Matt Benyo said...

Men who are great dancers are usually... um... like HJ, if you catch my drift.