Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Moulin Rouge!

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."

I just saw Moulin Rouge! for the first time with Matt Benyo. I can't stop crying; this is either because it hit me emotionally or because in the past 40 hours, I've slept 3.

I tried BUTTERBEER today. For those of you that don't know, it's a beverage from Harry Potter that they're serving in one of the U of M cafes (I think it's in the Shapiro library). It was not what I expected and that made me sad. I had an idea of what it would taste like. Sometimes the idea is better than the real thing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Couldn't be truer: "Sometimes the idea is better than the real thing."

Matt Benyo said...

I totes agree with Nicole.

Like sometimes people are better in your mind than when you meet them.

Spectacular Spectacular!!

Unknown said...

Exactly. Maybe I'm just a little too despondent, but I think most things that get a lot of hype are not what they're made out to be. As with people.