Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas and I wanted to share a couple of pieces I whipped up for the occasion!

A friend of mine asked me if I could make her a Scrooge from A Christmas Carol. Did you know I've never seen or read it? Maybe I'm a bad Christmas fan, but that didn't stop me from having a FIELD DAY making this! It is chock full of texture, color, and mark making. She loved it, by the way.

The other thing I did was treat myself to a new artistic tool called a CUTTLELOLA! It's a dot making pen that kind of seems like a tattoo gun! It has two speeds and in 40-45 minutes, I was able to make this Santa! The pen gets pretty warm after about 20 minutes. An artist designed it to help with wrist fatigue. I think it's pretty neat. The finished art looks like a xerox which is weird, but for my first attempt, I can't wait to see where I go with this baby!

I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and even better holidays. 2020 is nearly upon us and I AM READY FOR A GREAT YEAR! So, cheers to you all and thanks for sticking with me!

No comments: