Monday, January 7, 2019

6. Brendan Fraser.

I have a deep rooted love for The Mummy (both the movie and the ride at Universal Studios). Don't ask me why, but I'm assuming my other deep rooted love for Egypt might be a major reason. In 6th grade, I wrote a song about the Egyptians that I went to the school board and sang in front of a ton of people. That was surreal. It was to the tune of "Oh My Darling Clementine" and I was a true all star. I digress, Brendan Fraser is one of the main characters/actors in the movie and while I think he's kind of a goober, he's an important piece of The Mummy puzzle.

1 comment:

Lezeto Media said...


Like every celebrity love affair, Brendan Fraser and Afton Smith are in the spotlight due to their divorce. After thirteen years, the relationship has come to an end for the couple.