Friday, September 21, 2018

The Tale of the Thirteenth Floor.

I'm doing a mini series of illustrations based on some of (what I know are) the top Are You Afraid of the Dark? episodes. This is also seen over on my newest project that I've started on Instagram, @theillustrated90s, and I put a lot of work into it. I draw everything out, scan it, and color it digitally in Photoshop. For those of you unfamiliar with this particular episode, it's from Season 2 and it's episode 4. It's about this brother and adopted sister that live on the 12th floor of an apartment complex and they always go up to the 13th floor to play floor hockey. Well, one night, a toy company opens on the 13th floor and a lot of stuff happens, but the ending is a real twist. I'm not going to ruin it for those of you that haven't seen it, but give it a watch. Do we really know people the way we think we do?

1 comment:

smushbox said...

OMG i hope you do the pinball machine episode.