Monday, October 30, 2017

Petyr!

Matt Benyo has been begging me to make art. We spend all year looking forward to Drawlloween, but I lost my spark. I had no motivation to do much of anything; much less art. However, about a week ago, Matt and I were watching What We Do in the Shadows (and if you haven't seen it, there's no other movie I'd recommend you see more) and inspiration struck! One of the characters, Petyr, is inspired by Nosferatu and I love Nosferatu so, I took to Adobe Illustrator and created this masterpiece. That's a bold word to use, but I truly believe this is one of the greatest pieces I have ever created. I am so proud of it! The last image is the underlying lines used in illustrator to create it. It's nuts! I'm going to try to make some more October pieces. Check it out and click to enlarge to really appreciate the shapes and details!


No comments: