Friday, December 10, 2010

Tumbled Across.

I was on a 14 year old's Tumblr and felt like I was 14 again looking at her choice imagery. I sifted through 60 pages & managed to pull these little gems that I liked.1. ANIMAL is self explanatory (not because of KESHA).
2. Lady Gaga rules & this reminds me of the 50's (my favorite).
3. You know I'm a sucker for those inspirational sayings.
4. This picture of Ron and Hermione has a lot of emotion in it.
5. I just like these fireworks (don't read into this; you especially MB).
6. HAVE HOPE.
7. This is a great line from a PINK song.
8. This made me feel like I was 14.
9. Nice LG montage!

Remember when I was in Real Steel with Matt Benyo & Nathan Bou? Mark your calendars, ladies and gents, cause it comes out October 7th, 2011! The 1st official trailer has been released and you can watch it HERE! Honestly, when we were filming the movie, I thought it looked meh, but this trailer has me really excited to it.

2 comments:

Matt Benyo said...

I LOVE that bottom Gaga montage. The Born This Way one. It is so creative.

And I'm sure you posted the first because it elated to Ke$ha. I know you're a big fan... Hot and Dangerous?

The P!nk one of course is awesome. Even seeing it for the second time.

The top middle Gaga pic is from her promos for SNL. There are a couple other pics from this shoot. I've always been a fan!

Anonymous said...

you were 14 in the 50's?