Tuesday, April 29, 2008

They're Gr-r-eat!

There's nothing I love more than a good ol' bowl of Frosted Flakes in the morning! I'm kidding. I think I hate Frosted Flakes. I've never even had FF before. Anyway, I did this for my history class. We were supposed to pick something that defined American History via illustration so Tony called me and said, "Hey I can be that guy!" I went for a modern meets vintage appeal. I used a lot of different textured paper. His scarf is made from the inside of an envelope! Anyway, big fun.

3 comments:

Maria Filar said...

tony the tiiiiiiger bah bada ba bah

M. said...

this is awesome. that's some serious paper skillz you've got.

Raechel said...

I really love this Chels. I think the construction paper stuff is really great, and I really like the one of Slash too. :)