Sunday, April 19, 2020

Judy Jetson.

Anyone remember The Jetsons? I used to watch it growing up. I feel like a lot of movies from the 60's and 70's played as reruns in the 90's. I loved the whole family, but Judy was just the coolest. There's one episode that I'll never forget and it's the episode where she enters a contest to try to win the chance to meet/write a song for Jet Screamer. Her song isn't good (Jettttt Screamer, Screamer, Screamer, Screamer, Screamer. Is aaaaaa dreamer, dreamer, dreamer, dreamer, dreamer; maybe there are a few too many screamers and dreamers in there, but you get the idea), but Elroy is working on a secret language at the time and that gets shipped instead of Judy's song and Jet Screamer loves it and picks her (aka Elroy's). EEP! OP! ORK! AH-AH! And that means I love you! Come flyyyyy with me! Up highhhhhh with me! It's so good. I can still hear it. Anyway, here's a little Judy Jetson doodle.

No comments: