Thursday, April 13, 2017

Lil Pizza!

I was a maniac today and made the fries look like garbage next to this thing. PEPPERONI PIZZA IN A LITTLE BOX. Now, trying to glue those pepperonis on with a glue stick was absolutely terrible, but after way too long, they stuck. I wanted to add pineapple to the pizza, but I was working with a limited color palette because of the construction paper. When I was little, my sister was obsessed with Kitchen Littles. Does anyone remember those toys? She had the fridge. I remember thinking it was awesome, too. The things that amuse us as kids, man, but who's laughing now because I literally spent hours making a tiny pizza and a box out of paper. The children and parents were impressed. In addition, one of the children made me a tiny version of McDonald's chicken nuggets with two napkins. I was all about that AND she let me keep it. I'm starting a buffet. Click to enlarge!

No comments: