Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Well boys and ghouls, we've reached the end of our trails. Or have we? Well, I have way too many ideas that I didn't get to do so Halloween blog updates have been EXTENDED. Maybe I'll post 5 days a week instead of 7; we'll see. After completing this Hocus Pocus piece, I want to die. This took me 13 hours and 185 layers in photoshop. Absolute insanity. I basically use photoshop the same way one would use illustrator except I use paper textures to create my shapes. I like the geometric look. Man, I could've kept nitpicking this, but I just had to let it be. So, without further ado, I present you with the Sanderson Sisters because what would Halloween be without them? No posts until at least Monday. This one took it out of me. Click to enlarge to see the crazy details/layers.

2 comments:

mb said...

This looks SO GOOD. I'm supper impressed.

Matt Benyo said...

Supper? I must have been hungry.
A year later and still pretty killer.