Thursday, August 19, 2010

Custom Shoes: KEDS!

This is it. This is what I've been waiting to post and probably what you've been waiting to see. I've finished another pair of the custom shoes. These are for me though. I need to be a WALKING ADVERTISEMENT and that is what I intend to be with these. They took me at least 100 years. Actually, they've taken me a really long time, but it went much faster because I didn't have to gesso these and the markers dried less because of it. So, LEATHER IS THE WAY TO GO! Have fun trying to find all of the things I hid in these. My parents told me I did a great job. I guess that's all that matters. I used a ton of Ultra Fine Point Sharpies and a few Fine Point Sharpies. Click for details and enjoy! I won't be posting for a few days. I need to recuperate.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.... Awesome art work! I am a friend of Jessica's. Can't imagine what they would cost..:)

Anonymous said...

Was that a little baby JB I saw?

vince said...

yup. that's it. this is what you are meant to do.

brezinka said...

Killer! These are beautiful. I would encourage you to submit these images to the Ked folks and some other makers of fine shoes who might commission you to illustrate patterns for their shoes . . .Vans, DC, Converse, etc.

Tomás Serrano said...

Fabulous!!! I agree it´s a great work, Chelsea.

Charles George Esperanza said...

these are awesome! I wanna commission you for a pair when I get some money!