Saturday, June 6, 2009

Spiral Bound.

I've taken a break from the portraits for a bit. I'm actually working on a series right now, as suggested by Ryan Callahan, but I won't disclose the three that I'm working on. I was cleaning out some things last week and found a small 3x5 spiral bound notepad that I've decided to make my sketchbook. It's great because it's so small. I draw in it, tape pictures in it, and write things down like notes and quotes. It's fun! I don't have much done in it, but here are a few cool pages.

3 comments:

Cristina said...

awesome quotes! =)

and that robot is adorable!

Stephen Donald said...

Miss talking to you Chelsea,
Everything im doing linksback to detroit, a week never goes by with the word slipping my tounge.

great work as always :D
im keen on doing some illustration now, maybe put some stuff together over summer and get your opinion on it :]

Send you a email soon :D

Matthew Kobylarek said...

I really dig the Conan O'Brien! His hair looks awesome and suitable puffy.