Monday, March 1, 2010

Andy Jacks.

I was trying to draw Andrew Jackson from memory (on the left) then someone let me use a twenty as reference (for the one on the right), BUT I didn't finish it because they took it back. I'm annoyed by the fact that Andy Warhol and his same two quotes are on every page of this sketchbook. Micaela Ruiz did a great update and I'm naturally biased because she mentions me (and Shelby). It is officially March and thank goodness for that. March is going to be good. MARCH MADNESS.

3 comments:

Brad said...

wow that would prove to be some challenge drawing a. jack from memory. i guess i dont have 20 bucks often enough to know what he looks like. i like your sketches, that cat is great!

Veronica Bayagich said...

Haha that little person with the bomber hat on looks like my sister!

Anonymous said...

NICE JACKSON, JACKSON.