Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Birthday, Trip.

On this day, nineteen years ago, a little devil, in the form of a girl, was expelled from mother Janine and Shelby Kirchoff was born. For real though, I get really tender in my old age as birthdays come and go. When Shelby was born, my parents asked us who would like to share a room with our new baby sister and I jumped at the opportunity. I may or may not have regretted that, but here I am, and here we are. Shelby, you're my little sister and you're growing up so fast. I am so proud of all that you've accomplished and all that you will continue to accomplish. You're funny, you're smart, you're a force to be reckoned with, and above all else, I love you. Not much has changed since these pictures were taken. Happy Birthday, Shelby.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how sweet. i love the pic of you when you were little... how cute!!

Shelby K said...

Awwwwwh, this is the cheesiest of all cheese, but of course I can only expect such an entry from you Chels. Thanks for everything, you know if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be as great as I am today:)

Anonymous said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE OF BABIES, AND ADULTS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOBBI. LOVE ANONYMOUS.