Sunday, March 14, 2010

Minus 15 Fahrenheit.

I went to the library again. I swear, it's a refuge for me. I watched Rebel Without A Cause and it felt like The Outsiders meets Catcher in the Rye kind of. I find myself enjoying a lot of junior fiction, but I do have several Kerouac books to serve as a bit of a challenge and challenges are always welcomed. Any recommendations?I had a talk with Shelby about things. She thinks I need to give up on certain aspects of my life that I can't change; including people. It's difficult to know what to do when my heart and mind refuse to feel one way or the other on those particular matters.

4 comments:

Tomás Serrano said...

Joseph Conrad's "Heart of the Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now"

Nikki DeSautelle said...

Junior fiction is my favorite, and I've read a ton of it. I could rec you some of those I gotta make a list. I was at one point something of a connoisseur.

Anonymous said...

just keep on reading and never stop. read everything.

Anonymous said...

just keep on reading and never stop. read everything.