Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ann Arbor Adventure.

Today was great because: 1) It was nice out. 2) I saw A Single Man and found it enjoyable. 3) I ran into Anna Leavitt. 4) JJ gave me this great Jurassic Park watch that has a pop top and T-Rex bones on the inside and all night I kept saying, "Do you know what time it is? It's T-REX TIME!" 5) We went to Corner Brewery with a bunch of swell chaps for a fireside chat. 6) I've been up for 32 hours! Here's the watch:I worked on this sketch of Shelby. I was trying to tell her that in portrait drawing, she should look at the shapes the shadows make and draw those. I spent 15-20 minutes on this. It was a good challenge. I'm excited because I have a busy week, but the next few posts are cool. I can't wait to post em. I hope everyone had a great day!

4 comments:

Maria Filar said...

that's a really nice portrait. but, i am mad at you for not calling me when you were right in my neighborhood. shame chelsea, shame.

Brad said...

i used to have a pacman watch when i was a kid, it was awesome!

great sketch chelsea! now get some sleep!

Anna said...

You wrote about me! Good thing you did cuz now you know I stalk your blog. I love you. I loved seeing you and meeting jj and your sweetass watch. Come find me again soon!

Anonymous said...

I WANT THAT WATCH NOW. AND I WANT THE PORTRAIT NOW. AND THERES SOMETHING ELSE I WANT NOW BUT I CANT REMEMBER WHAT IT IS NOW.