Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Rock & Roll.

First off, I'm behind on checking blogs so that is why I haven't been commenting, but I'm going to catch up! I went to the library today and checked out some movies including The Blair Witch Project because I've never seen it and I picked up the new Vampire Weekend CD and I like it a lot. I had to take Shelby somewhere the other day so I sat in the parking lot and drew this vehicle with the plate "HERBUCK".Shelby got this peacock tattoo yesterday. She's getting it colored in and it's going to be beautiful. She's already showing her peacock pride. She'll fit right in at CCS.

5 comments:

Shelby K said...

my posture sucks in this picture, just throwin that out there haha

Anonymous said...

killer peacock. where'd she get it done?

Chelsea Kirchoff said...

Her friend's boyfriend did it. He's a tattoo artist. His name's Steve Stec.

Anonymous said...

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT A PEACOCK IS . MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE WENT TO CCS AND GOT EDUCATED. DO THEY TEACH U ABOUT PEACOCKS?

Anonymous said...

...peacock?