Saturday, March 20, 2010

Party Town.

This evening, I skyped with Rhiannon. We played uno and chatted about life. She told me I looked like a ratscallion, but she actually meant a RAPSCALLION (it's my new favorite word). She's also wearing a Christmas sweater because she's a KEVIN.Today I received something special in the mail! This is from my friend, Maria's, co-worker, Alisa Bobzien! It's from an art trade I'm participating in thanks to Brad! It's a card she designed for her friends' letterpress studio. I love it so much because accordions are among my favorite things. She's nice and her work is awesome!I name dropped a lot, but I gotta give credit where it's due. It's the first day of spring! Here's to no snow, severe storms, and being one step closer to summer!

4 comments:

heidi pumpkin pie said...

#1 I have a toy accordion and I love that you love accordions!!!
#2 we should skype!! I have only ever skype chatted with my dad haha, but it looks like fun!

Maria Filar said...

yes! so glad you got it!

Alisa Bobzien said...

Thank you for the nice message, I'm so happy you like it and that you love accordions too! Your blog is funny, you have a great writers voice, keep it up!

Anonymous said...

ACCORDION TO THE BOOK OF ETIQUETTE. NAME DROPPING IS FINE.