Monday, March 29, 2010

Imitation.

I rented Roald Dahl's Vile Verses from the library the other day. I didn't read it. I just looked at the pictures like a six year old. Since I don't have a copy machine to make copies with, I usually draw whatever inspires me into my little sketchbook. I didn't write the artists down because I was in a rush, but this is my interpretation of the drawings I saw. With the one on the right, I drew myself in place of the original character and added that quote from the Jack Kerouac book I'm reading.Yesterday morning after I got home from breakfast with my cousin, I videochatted with Micaela and Matt. We ended up having a dance party (Matt didn't participate) and we sang "I'm On A Boat" together. It was a good afternoon.

3 comments:

Brad said...

wonderful sketches! i love the lady in the hat and also the city vignette!

Anonymous said...

SKETCHES R KILLER GREAT JOB CHEALSEE.

Anna said...

awesome shirt dude.