Thursday, March 4, 2010

Night On The Town.

I am planning an epic adventure this summer. It's the Live to Party Tour 2010 or Hobofest 2010. I'm going to live it up on little to no funds on the east coast. I let my hair dry naturally to prepare myself for the summer and my bangs curled up like I put a roller in them. I woke up at 8 pm this evening because I stayed up til noon yesterday and the sun KILLED ME. I am BOTHERED by sunlight. Last night, I had a chat with Charles:
Charles: Your dreams are coming true.
Me: What are you talking about?
Charles: Because of that big earthquake, the earth's axis tilted and now the days are going to be shorter so it's going to be darker longer. It's on the front of AOL news.
Me: NO WAY! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
For the record, I went and looked and it didn't say that, but I'm not writing it off. So, in my sketchbook I painted this night scene with this little town. Night time is my favorite; specifically summer nights. Brother Chan was playing Animal Crossing and there was a meteor shower in the game and I wished I was there watching it. I hope to see a few shooting stars this summer. That'd be nice. Click to enlarge!My mom's neighbor when she was like, 7 or 8, told her that vitamins were MONSTER PILLS and if you ate them, they would keep the monsters away.

7 comments:

Francisco Martins said...

Beautiful! :)

Gitter said...

yes the earth did move, I think they said that it will make days like one or a couple microseconds shorter.

Maria Filar said...

yeah i heard it on the news, the axis got tilted but like ryan said the day is only like a microsecond shorter.

i wanna go on an east coast adventure!

Nikki DeSautelle said...

Sweet are you going to train hop? I've always wanted to do that. Ever since I read the first half of the first book of The Boxcar Children, in which I learned that being homeless is cool. Actually I feel like I read a lot of books as a kid about homeless orphans and I idolized them.

Where are you going to sleep? Rape centers?

Brad said...

chelsea, this painting is wonderful! it has such a wonderful mood to it. I am with you I love the night time too. Especially in the summer! oh the summer just can't come soon enough for me!

Rhiannon said...

LIVE TO PARTY TOUR!
How have I never seen this?

Anonymous said...

I WONDER IF THEY WILL HAVE MICRO SECONDS ON CLOCKS AND WATCHES? NICE MIDDLE EASTERN SCENE CHELS.