Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ups & Downs.

I'm on the brink of something; It's big. I'm not saying it's good because I don't know if it is. I've been dealing with a lot lately; problems...things I don't have control over. Or maybe I do, I don't know anymore. I honestly don't know much lately. I've been grappling with some hard truths. I know I've fallen off the horse. It's going to take me some time, but I will get back on. Rome wasn't built in a day and things don't change over night. The next week will be primarily sketchbook. Let's see how this goes.

On a more POSITIVE note, my little sister, Shelby, was accepted to CCS today! She's being very modest about the whole thing, but If you care to share a word or two of congratulatory goodness, head over to her blog and do so! Shelby, the road is long, but getting in is half the battle. I'm proud of you and can't wait to see you grow.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Careful Kirchoff....the horse kicks. :P

Jason Curtis said...

Life is full of ups and downs Chelsea. I find that the downs provide you with perspective and allow you to better appreciate the ups...and when you do find yourself up, enjoy the view.

Anonymous said...

GOOOO SHELB. GOOD LUCK