Friday, February 19, 2010

Today Was Great.

I didn't let being sick hold me back. The key points (in no particular order): I started reading The Catcher in the Rye (I've never read it before), I cut my toe nails, I solved two jigsaw puzzles via the internet, I vacuumed my room, I watched my friends bowl because bowling sucks and it's for the birds, I got a new DVD player because mine broke like a week ago and I had a piece of my heart missing (movies4L), I had a single slice of bowling alley pizza, and I lifted my futon bed like the HULK so I could vacuum underneath. Also, David Hornbeck told me if you want to send YODA via text, those symbols are the necessary ones to punch in and Josh gave us that quote from his History of Rock & Roll teacher. Righteous! Click image to view it big!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So great! I love everything on that! But I must say, the one of you and the couch is without a doubt my fav! The quote is a close second tho, but not that close. Haha! =)


-Luv, Cristina

Anonymous said...

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE QUOTE. I KNOW ONE THING, FOR CHRISTMAS I WANT A HOOLOHOOP.

Brad said...

this is great! my favs are the toenails, and you lifting the futon! the blue color is great too!