Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy Birthday, MOM.

Today is Janine's birthday. She probably doesn't want me to disclose her age, but I will say she's under 50 and that she doesn't look her age. I asked Brother Chan to draw her and I'm posting them in lieu of her birthday. She doesn't really look like either of these. Although this is an oldie, this is what she DOES look like. Janine doesn't like it when people take pictures of her, but she kind of throws that policy out of the window for special occasions. This is from when I graduated in May. I know you don't think it, but I do appreciate you. Happy birthday, mother. You're grand.I just found out via google that it's also Norman Rockwell's birthday. I wish I shared my birthday with someone as BA as Norman Rockwell. I AM JEALOUS.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANINE. WHOS THE OLD MAN YOUR GRANDFATHER?

Jason Curtis said...

I think Brother Chan's drawings are hilarious...especially the chin! He made Janine look rather fierce (and manly) in that second piece.

Happy Birthday Janine!

Bo Lumpkin said...

Tell your mom Happy Birthday.
Bo

Maria Filar said...

tell your mom I said Happy Birthday!

Shelby K. said...

I hate Chan's drawings, mom looks nothing like them. But Indeed is a good post. Happy Birthday Mumsy.

Not Kevin said...

Oh man, I missed Janine's birthday. Well tell her I said happy belated Birthday!