Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm An April Fool.

I was excited about the arrival of April (it's my birth month), but that enthusiasm has waned. My friends are super busy. It's not their fault; I understand they work and school is important; I just wish that my birthday didn't coincide with end of the year finals. I want this birthday to be great, but I don't want to get my hopes up either.

I saw this quote and wanted to put it in my sketchbook. I searched for an hour in various magazines and newspapers and cut them out. I think it's a great quote.

3 comments:

Kim Raley said...

Did you figure out what you're doing for your bday yet?

haha love the quote.

See, most people would just WRite the quote down once they found one they liked, or maybe post it as a status...YOU on the other hand turn it into a project that takes hours to complete.

That is why YOU are so cool.

N said...

like

Gitter said...

I enjoy this a lot:)