Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Birthday Wind-Down.

I am so tired right now. My birthday was fantastic. Here is how I looked:I woke up early, received a package in the mail from Rhiannon, went to the mall to get some shirts, met up for slurpees with an ex-friend, went for pizza with the Cappello brothers, received a cake and nice gifts from Alex, went to Back Door for MORE pizza, went to the Melting Pot for dessert, got a nice purple V-Neck from American Apparel, spent the evening with Sister Shelby at Leo's, Jeremy and Alicia stopped by and Alicia got me an awesome little Katy Perry set of nail polishes, and now I am home! Here is a picture of Charles presenting me with RIBS from the grill smothered in BBQ sauce as he has two bones in his mouth serving as TUSKS:Here is a picture of the multi-tiered cake Alex made for me. It is FUNFETTI and has some lyrics from Lady Gaga's hit, Born This Way, on top that say: "Rejoice and love yourself today, because baby you were born this way!" I was SO EXCITED!I also received nice cards from Rhiannon, Alex, Alicia, Shelby, and my parents. I was so excited. I really do love cards. I was also policing my facebook all day and I wanted to thank everyone that wrote on my wall/liked my status AND major thanks to those of you that took the time to leave me a blog comment! Thanks for making me feel special throughout the day! Art to come tomorrow!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good birthday, but the birthday fun is not done just yet. See ya Wednesday for some half off appys (I'm Nathan, that's how he says it, he sucks) for yet another birthday celebration.
PS sorry Chan sucks and told me all the candy HE likes.
PPS Alex did a really awesome job on that cake. The song fits. Although, I would of appreciated some Jonas Lyrics a little more.

Matt Benyo said...

I LOVE YOUR CAKE.
Bc you were born that way.

Was the cake crunchy? ;)

I'm glad your birthday rocked.

Ignore that person above me, Jonas lyrics on the cake would have been horrendous.

Kim Raley said...

you look awesome Chels!

D. Klein said...

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

YOU SHOULD TAKE CHARLES TO THE DENTIST... GLAD YOU ENJOYED THE DAY....

JustinRiopelle said...

lololol

i sadly did not get a chance to stop for a postcard, but one will come in due time. glad you had a good birfday.

peas

j

Alex said...

lolololol @benyos comment. ps you did and always look great! <3 luhh you boo.


835713

mackyton said...

Pretty! The cake looks delicious! Can you also share the recipe of the cake? It is my daughter’s birthday next month and we are celebrating it in one of the LA event venues. I would love to bake a cake for her. Anyways, it was great looking at this post.

Chelsea Kirchoff said...

I can’t share the recipe because I didn’t make it! However, I believe in your abilities and know you’ll make something amazing! Thanks for stopping by and checking it out!