Monday, April 25, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I'm astonished by how quickly my birthday arrives. Come 1:34 am, I will be 24; almost a quarter of a century old. I've been lucky & fortunate this year. 2011 started out bad, but it has become better (gradually). I've had several birthday celebrations leading up to this day & I feel so honored to have the people in my life that I do. I want to give special thanks to (in no particular order): Alex (835), Rhiannon, Sophia & Farah, Raechel & Carlos, Jeremiah Walton, Dave Roldan, Matt Benyo, Nate, Betsy, Amy, Kim, & my family. Each of you has done something for me (up to this point; the thanks will extend today) that a 'thanks' seems insufficient. Thank you for making me feel special pre-birthday. Today, I have a lot lined up & I'm excited for all of it. I'm definitely going to enjoy some pizza & all I can ask for is that I continue to live, make art, & be happy. I'd also enjoy some nice blog comments to come back to! It's becoming a tradition to revamp my illustrator self-portrait each year. OH! ALSO, THIS IS MY 500TH BLOG POST! Here's to 500+ & that you'll continue to follow my exploits in life & art. CHEERS! (CLICK TO ENLARGE; the colors are better!)

31 comments:

Mark said...

Happy birthday!!! I hope it goes great!!!!!!!

- Mark

Anonymous said...

HAPPY,HAPPY, BIRTHDAY....... FROM CAPS LOCK......
LUV U.................

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE BOT ON THE ARM... HAPPY 24TH...

Kiki Stardust said...

I love the new self portrait!! Hope you have a great birthday :)

Frank Zerilli said...

happy birthday chellerz

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my favorite Kevin. I wish I was down there right now getting some birthday shakes with you and Alex. Does that sound weird to anyone else but me? #wasted
Hope your birthday is gr8! Can't wait to celebrate it with some pizza Wednesday.

Rhiannon (aka NOT Kevin)

Anonymous said...

I HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST BIRTHDAY YET! HAVE A WONDERFUL ONE, CHELS!!!!

<3 MANTIS TOBOGGAN/JAMIE MARTINEK....WHICHEVER YOU WANNA GO BY,

Greg Zulauf said...

CHELSEA!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I check multiple times a day for blog posts. love it kid

Matt Benyo said...

HBD!

I love the illu! The birthday hat looks so fun! My favorite bit!

Thanks for the thanks!

Happy birthday you old woman! ;)

Eva Stormzand said...

Have the happiest of happy birthdays! :)
You are loving and you are loved.
Plus, you are a kick-ass artist. :)
Have a gerrr- ate day!
-Eva

HH said...

Happy Birthday, Chelsea!

Carmen Tice said...

Happy Birthday, Chelsea. I love your birthday portrait!

- Carmen

Meredith Miotke said...

Happy Birthday, Chelsea! I hope your 24th is fantastic!! I better see you this summer : )

<3
Meredith

Anonymous said...

Chelsea!! Hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are!!! We better see each other at some point this summer :)

<3 Erin

Mase said...

HAPPY HAPPY birthday elmers! I hope you continue to have wonderful amazing birthday celebrations... you desirve it, not only today, but everyday!! Your amazing!!! Happy Birhtday Elms, make it a great one!!!!
Miss and love ya always!!!

That one chick~
MaSoN

Nate Bou said...

Happy Birthday!!! I like how you dont create a link to MY blog! HOE! and also...why does your nose look like a penis? Is it stuffy? lol :) Love ya chelse!!!! :D

Lynnifer said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Lc said...

TWENTY-FOUR. No way.

Heidi pumpkin pie said...

so i accidentally did the annoying thing and posted on your facebook when you said not to whoops!
so I'm going to comment here instead and delete that one!
I adore you and I hope you have an amazing birthday! you are such a special lady and you deserve the happiest birthdays ever!

Cysquatch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike "Cysquatch" Massar said...

Happy Birthday yo!

Epiphanie said...

Yo! Happy Birthday C.K. I hope your having a an awesome day and I hope there are many many many more to follow!

Hado said...

Happy Birthday! :D

deborah aldrich said...

this picture is almost as awesome as you are! happy birthday, beautiful! hope you had a fabbbbbbulous day! :)

Drew Davis said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELSEA! I hope you had a great day. I'd like to run into you soon! It's been too long.

Rachael Olek said...

Happy Birthday Lovely Lady! I hope it was excellent and that this next year is even more spectacular!

Murray said...

HAppy Birthday...PEACOCK!!!

Alex said...

I like the tattoo on your arm in this picture you made.

Kim Raley said...

Happy Birthday Chelsea. Congrats on the 500th post!!! I should count mine. I'm probably getting close to double digits soon! :D

I'm so happy to make another one of your blogs. (this is the closest to fame I'll ever get)


<3 have a wonderful day!!!!

Chelsea Kirchoff said...

Thanks everyone! You're AMAZING! :D

Julia Maiuri said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OMG