Monday, July 11, 2011

Venetian Masks.

I spent this week showing kids how to make Venetian style masks which is why I haven't updated since Wednesday. My apologies, but keep an eye on my blog. I have lots of fun facts and other neat things to post. Here are the masks:Here is a picture of me with my favorite, Elliot! He was joined by his sassy sister, Amelia. They're a great little family. I helped Elliot work on this neat little robot project on the side. He did such an amazing job. This is why I like kids; they inspire me.And last, but certainly not least, here is a picture of Matt Benyo with his favorite camper, Erin. She has such pretty eyes, but she also looks like Dawn from Buffy and I'm pretty sure that's part of the reason MB liked her so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

check out leahs new yoga pants! they have a blue waist line! they have that now!


LULU LEMON ADDICTS